At Channel 3 we help health and care organisations use technology to transform patient care, the citizen experience and improve ways of working. With over 12 years of experience working exclusively in digital health and care, we’re proud to bring our clients the expertise and passion it takes to succeed.
As we continue in a period of significant growth, we are looking for individuals to drive the delivery of tangible results working in partnership with our clients. You will be a committed team player with the ability to motivate, support and develop our people and inspire our clients. You will contribute to the rapid growth of our business by supporting our people to do what we do even better.
- Leading workstreams or supporting engagements of varying scale and complexity.
- Taking a key role in the preparation and delivery of client workshops, meetings and presentations.
- Ensuring all deliverables are produced to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Developing and nurturing key client relationships.
- Managing stakeholder expectations proactively.
- Communicating confidently and effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
Knowledge and Innovation
- Utilising area(s) of specialism to enhance delivery.
- Building expertise and knowledge of the health and care market and digital sector.
- Supporting the creation of new methodologies in keeping with technological advances.
- Contributing to the new sales leads and helping convert them into opportunities.
- Supporting the senior leadership team with key accounts and developing new clients.
- Recognising changing client requirements and the emergence of new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital health and care and a drive to help clients deliver successful digital initiatives and associated business change.
In addition, they will have:
- Experience delivering consultancy engagements or similar projects within digital health and/or social care.
- Robust consulting skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge of structures and business processes in the NHS and/or local government sectors.
- Experience in the design and planning of digital initiatives (e.g. through business cases, options appraisals and roadmaps).
- Experience in designing new processes and implementing technology solutions to support and enable clients to operate more effectively and efficiently.
- A hands-on approach and confidence to engage with customers and prospective clients and make things happen.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills and a track record of using influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong ethics and integrity and the ability to act as a role model to others.
- Capability for creating high-quality, impactful documentation that can engage across all groups, holding credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
About Channel 3
Channel 3 was founded in 2009 with a simple vision: to empower forward-thinking health and care organisations to harness the power of technology, improve care and help transform the NHS. Our aim was to help patients, clinicians and everyone working across health and care feel the benefits of digital – and that remains our focus to this day.
Our approach was disruptive. We were ahead of the curve in recognising the benefits the NHS could realise through technology. Working alongside our clients, through the years we have helped give clinicians and patients better access to lifesaving information and use technology to enable transformational improvements to patient pathways and outcomes. We believe success comes from working side by side with our clients in blended teams, and that’s how we’ve approached every project since day one.
As technology has evolved at pace over the last decade, so have our services. But one thing has stayed the same: our passion for rolling up our sleeves and helping our clients make digital health and care happen. We relish the challenge.
Working with us
Channel 3 is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who demonstrate their commitment, loyalty and enthusiasm in everything they do. We care deeply about making a difference and building a team that is passionate about driving change in the health and care sector.
Channel 3 offers individuals the freedom to play an active role in their own personal development and the opportunity to help shape our wider business and how we deliver the work we do. Our company values are centred on emboldening our team, always wanting them to feel empowered and engaged at work.
We aren’t shy about recognising and rewarding outstanding performance and encouraging creative approaches to our work. Innovation is at the heart of digital health and care, and it’s at the heart of Channel 3.
Channel 3 offers competitive remuneration packages complemented by a wide-ranging set of employee benefits, including:
- Companywide bonus and commission schemes
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
Location: Home-based with travel to client and supplier sites and head office in central London as and when required.
"*" indicates required fields