At Channel 3 we help health and care organisations use technology to transform patient care, the citizen experience and improve ways of working. With over 12 years of experience working exclusively in digital health and care, we’re proud to bring our clients the expertise and passion it takes to succeed.
As we continue a period of significant growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our team. In this role, you will provide operational support in developing and delivering recruitment and project resourcing strategies that enable Channel 3 to meet its business objectives.
This role spans two important functions – recruitment and project resource management. The primary focus of this role is to help support the management of the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management, building a pipeline of exceptional talent for our business. In addition to managing ad hoc resource requests from our consulting teams, ensuring the right person is booked on the right job.
- Proactively pipeline diverse pools of candidates for key roles using a variety of channels e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter, our Applicant Tracking System and other platforms, as well as proactively looking for new channels to attract great talent.
- Represent the Channel 3 brand, our company values and our commitment to delivering a great candidate experience.
- Screen CVs and prospects, qualify, schedule interviews, and manage candidates throughout our entire interview process.
- Support interviewers throughout the interview process; providing candidate information, questioning techniques, candidate evaluation, best practice interviewing methods, pre and post-interview briefings.
- Actively influence and create the drafting of attractive and inclusive job advertisements and posting vacancies on the relevant recruitment channels (e.g. job boards and social media channels).
- Ensuring that all interview feedback is collated, recorded and provided to candidates in a timely manner.
- Continually review internal recruitment processes to ensure best practice and exceptional candidate experience is achieved.
- Management of all ad hoc resource requests from our consulting teams within our resource management software (CMAP), ensuring the right person is allocated to the right job.
- Maintenance of data integrity within our resource management software (CMAP), aligning all allocated resource with our client project plans.
- Accommodation of resource changes and requests arising from bi-weekly projects portfolio checkpoint meetings.
- Providing administrative and coordination duties to the business, ensuring that we maintain accurate data and efficient processes.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Expertise in problem-solving and the creation of effective solutions.
- Effective influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Passion for working proactively and taking the initiative.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience to all applicants.
- Courage to challenge others constructively and confidently.
- Proven experience in an internal recruitment role, ideally in-house within a Consulting firm.
- Demonstrable project resourcing experience within a Consulting environment would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of selection methods and techniques (CV searching, networking, referral programmes, headhunting, tactical activity, etc.).
About Channel 3
Channel 3 was founded in 2009 with a simple vision: to empower forward-thinking health and care organisations to harness the power of technology, improve care and help transform the NHS. Our aim was to help patients, clinicians and everyone working across health and care feel the benefits of digital – and that remains our focus to this day.
Our approach was disruptive. We were ahead of the curve in recognising the benefits the NHS could realise through technology. Working alongside our clients, through the years we have helped give clinicians and patients better access to lifesaving information and use technology to enable transformational improvements to patient pathways and outcomes. We believe success comes from working side by side with our clients in blended teams, and that’s how we’ve approached every project since day one.
As technology has evolved at pace over the last decade, so have our services. But one thing has stayed the same: our passion for rolling up our sleeves and helping our clients make digital health and care happen. We relish the challenge.
Working with us
Channel 3 is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who demonstrate their commitment, loyalty and enthusiasm in everything they do. We care deeply about making a difference and building a team that is passionate about driving change in the health and care sector.
Channel 3 offers individuals the freedom to play an active role in their own personal development and the opportunity to help shape our wider business and how we deliver the work we do. Our company values are centred on emboldening our team, always wanting them to feel empowered and engaged at work.
We aren’t shy about recognising and rewarding outstanding performance and encouraging creative approaches to our work. Innovation is at the heart of digital health and care, and it’s at the heart of Channel 3.
Location: Office-based with home and flexible working opportunities.
Whilst this is an initial 6-month fixed term contract position, we’re always open to hearing how we can support flexible working in different ways, including part-time working. Please don’t be afraid to ask about what we can do to support your needs.
"*" indicates required fields