As we enter a period of significant growth, we are looking for an ambitious, action-focused Operations Manager to drive operational excellence across our business and support our internal transformation.
Reporting directly to our CFO/COO, the Operations Manager will work closely with colleagues from across our client-facing and business support services to ensure the smooth and profitable running of our business.
With responsibility for our project management, resourcing and IT functions, the Operations Manager will also have responsibility for driving process improvements and leading the implementation of best practice systems, tools and methodologies.
Drive excellence in our project management and reporting, working hand in hand with our partners and consulting team to ensure the success of our client engagements.
Provide support to our sales leads, owning the resource planning and cost modelling and supporting the transition from sales to delivery.
Manage the resource allocation process, holding the master data for all live projects and bids to allow for gap identification.
Management Information and IT
Own the development, production and reporting of our suite of reporting tools, providing near real time analytics to allow us to manage our business. Ensure the business has appropriate IT tools and capabilities to support outstanding client delivery and mobile working.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for operational excellence and making change happen, ideally with experience in a management consulting environment. They will have proven people management skills and a track recording of developing people who work with and alongside them. They will provide ongoing coaching and mentoring for their team and be responsible for their performance management, learning and development and general wellbeing.
In addition, they will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Expertise in problem solving and the creation of effective solutions
- Strong communication skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience designing new operational processes and implementing technology solutions to support them and enable client-facing teams to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Effective influencing skills that enable them to work with colleagues at all levels to implement change and achieve desired outcomes
- Passion for working proactively and taking the initiative
- Strong ethics and integrity and be a role model to others
Channel 3 offers competitive remuneration packages complimented by a wide-ranging set of employee benefits, including:
- Companywide bonus and commission schemes
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
For more information or to arrange a chat with one of our Consulting Partners please contact Chris Scard on 020 3866 4838 or email@example.com