At Channel 3 we help health and care organisations use technology to transform patient care and improve ways of working. With over 10 years’ experience working exclusively in digital health and care, we’re proud to bring our clients the expertise and passion it takes to succeed.
As we enter a period of significant growth, we are looking for individuals to drive delivery of tangible results working in partnership with our clients. You will be a committed team player with the ability to motivate, support and develop our people and inspire our clients. You will contribute to the rapid growth of our business by supporting our people to do what we do even better.
- Leading workstreams or supporting health and care IT infrastructure delivery of varying scale and complexity.
- Taking a key role in preparation and delivery of client workshops, meetings and presentations.
- Ensuring all deliverables produced meet or exceed client expectations.
- Developing and nurturing key client relationships.
- Managing stakeholder expectations proactively.
- Communicating confidently and effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Contributing to new sales leads and assists in converting them into opportunities.
- Supporting the senior leadership team with key accounts and developing new clients.
- Recognising changing client requirements and emergence of new opportunities.
Knowledge and Innovation
- Utilising area of specialism to enhance delivery.
- Building expertise and knowledge of health and care market and digital sector.
- Supporting the creation of new methodologies in keeping with technological advances.
The ideal candidate will be resilient, adaptable and capable of using their experience to help contribute to and shape successful client engagements. They will have a strong understanding of supporting healthcare organisations within digital health and business change.
In addition, they will have:
- Expertise within area/s of the digital health and care market, with an understanding of the ways the market engages with consultancy services.
- Robust consulting skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge of structures and business processes in the NHS and/or other Channel 3 client sectors.
- Experience in designing new processes and implementing technology solutions to support and enable clients to operate more effectively and efficiently.
- A hands-on approach and a confidence to engage with customers and perspective clients and make things happen.
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong ethics and integrity and be a role model to others.
- Capability for creating high-quality, impactful documentation that can engage across all groups, holding credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
IT Infrastructure Experience
- Experience in delivering health and care infrastructure solutions that enable clients to transform clinical and operational processes using technology.
- Good understanding of the current health and care technology infrastructure landscape.
- Experience advising clients on infrastructure matters with ability to engage technical and non-technical stakeholders and help them shape solutions that are appropriate for their specific operating environments and strategic ambitions.
- Understanding of how infrastructure solutions can be designed to support the drive toward increasing integration of workflows across health and care organisational boundaries to support integrated care.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing and Windows technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
- Strong technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualisation, identity, security and storage.
Project Experience (required)
- Extensive experience of design, implementation and/or support of large scale enterprise infrastructure environments (Microsoft stack) with associated architecture awareness (security, availability, integrity).
- Demonstratable experience of analysis and recommendations in relation to complex technology issues.
- Demonstratable experience of success in consultative/complex technical engagements and deployment projects.
- Good working knowledge of cloud technologies and associated migrations.
- Working knowledge of investment planning for large scale infrastructure projects (budget, costing).
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate
Working with us
Channel 3 is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who demonstrate their commitment, loyalty and enthusiasm in everything they do. We care deeply about making a difference and building a team who are passionate about driving change in the health and care sector.
Channel 3 offers individuals the freedom to play an active role in their own personal development and the opportunity to help shape our wider business and how we deliver the work we do. Our company values are centred on emboldening our team, always wanting them to feel empowered and engaged at work.
We aren’t shy about recognising and rewarding outstanding performance and encouraging creative approaches to our work. Innovation is at the heart of digital health and care, and it’s at the heart of Channel 3.
Channel 3 offers competitive remuneration packages complimented by a wide-ranging set of employee benefits, including:
- Companywide bonus and commission schemes
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
Location: Home based with travel to client and supplier sites and head office in central London as and when required.
For more information or to arrange a chat with one of our Consulting Partners please contact Chris Scard on 020 3866 4838 or email@example.com
Channel 3 may share your application with third parties who perform recruitment services on our behalf and have a need to access the information in connection with those services.