At Channel 3 we help health and care organisations use technology to transform patient care and improve ways of working. With over 10 years’ experience working exclusively in digital health and care, we’re proud to bring our clients the expertise and passion it takes to succeed.
As we enter a period of significant growth, we are looking for an innovative and strategic thinker to drive delivery of tangible results working in partnership with our clients. As a leader in our business, you will be a committed team player with natural leadership ability, to motivate, support and develop our people and inspire our clients. You will contribute to the rapid growth of our business by supporting our people to do what we do even better.
- Leading teams and delivering successful consulting engagements within digital healthcare in areas such as technology solutions, clinical systems, service improvement, project turnaround, and digital strategic.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior client stakeholders to support delivery of existing projects and identify opportunities for new work.
- Managing the overall quality of Channel 3’s work on any given project and ensuring all deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
- Developing and nurturing key client relationships, with a strong focus on building a network at executive and senior clinical levels.
- Using relationships and network to raise Channel 3’s profile in the market, increase brand awareness and create new business opportunities.
- Identifying new sales leads, converting them into opportunities for specific programmes and projects and leading the sales process through to deal closure.
- Managing key accounts and developing new clients.
- Leading and supporting thought leadership initiatives that drive Channel 3’s reputation at the forefront of Digital Healthcare and helping cement our unique market position.
- Leading proposition development and shaping new offerings in response to client challenges and/or market dynamics.
- Leading and supporting marketing and thought leadership activities that showcase Channel 3 capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have proven people management skills and have a passion for developing colleagues across the Channel 3 business. They will provide ongoing coaching and mentoring and be responsible for our team’s performance management, learning and development and general wellbeing.
In addition, they will have:
- Significant experience in a senior consulting role in a management consultancy or other professional services environment.
- Expertise of the digital health and care market, the interconnectivities within it and the ways the market engages with consultancy services.
- Ability to think strategically and help clients design and implement solutions to complex challenges.
- Strong understanding of structures and business processes in the NHS and/or other Channel 3 client sectors.
- Experience in designing new processes and implementing technology solutions to support and enable clients to operate more effectively and efficiently.
- A hands-on approach and a confidence to engage with customers and perspective clients and make things happen.
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong ethics and integrity and be a role model to others.
- Proven capability for creating high-quality, impactful documentation and reports that can engage across all groups, holding credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Working with us
Channel 3 is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who demonstrate their commitment, loyalty and enthusiasm in everything they do. We care deeply about making a difference and building a team who are passionate about driving change in the health and care sector.
Channel 3 offers individuals the freedom to play an active role in their own personal development and the opportunity to help shape our wider business and how we deliver the work we do. Our company values are centred on emboldening our team, always wanting them to feel empowered and engaged at work.
We aren’t shy about recognising and rewarding outstanding performance and encouraging creative approaches to our work. Innovation is at the heart of digital health and care, and it’s at the heart of Channel 3.
Channel 3 offers competitive remuneration packages complimented by a wide-ranging set of employee benefits, including:
- Companywide bonus and commission schemes
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
Location: Home based with travel to client and supplier sites and head office in central London as and when required.
For more information or to arrange a chat with one of our Consulting Partners please contact Chris Scard on 020 3866 4838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Channel 3 may share your application with third parties who perform recruitment services on our behalf and have a need to access the information in connection with those services.