Channel 3 is rapidly growing consultancy in a high-growth sector. We are looking for someone to transform our marketing capability and support our continued growth. If successful, you will have the chance to implement a best-in-class account-based marketing (ABM) strategy and supporting CRM and marketing automation platform, all within a private equity-backed environment. Your scope will cover new business via direct channels, business-to-business partnerships and existing customers, driving up customer lifetime value.
The Marketing Manager role has been created to accelerate revenue growth and build brand value within the health and care digital transformation sector. As part of the role, the successful candidate will lead the transition from the current inbound lead generation process to an account-based marketing model, aligning sales and marketing activities around engagement and relationship building across the public and private health and care sector.
The role carries the responsibility of strengthening our value proposition and brand differentiation within the market, so both internal and external contacts have a deeper understanding of how Channel 3 adds value and the challenges we have helped clients overcome that set us apart.
Initially reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Sales and the wider senior leadership team to define and execute on the three-year growth plan that underpins Channel 3’s core business strategy. Once the new marketing function and capability has been established, the role will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
To succeed in the role, the right person will have a keen eye for detail, a creative mind, be adept at data analysis and be passionate about the positive impact that digital transformation can have within the NHS. They will have demonstrated their ability to grow revenues in a technology-led B2B environment using account-based marketing.
As part of the wider Channel 3 sales support team, you will be tasked with day-to-day marketing responsibility across new business acquisition and account management, building a cross-functional team of people focused on marketing activities from within sales and service delivery.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Shared responsibility for achieving revenue targets.
- Manage and evolve the central definition of ‘what makes Channel 3 special’ in the eyes of current customers, prospects and channel partners.
- Lead successful roll out of an account-based marketing initiative, targeted at NHS trusts and other public and private providers of health and care service.
- Enhance our website presence using WordPress, incorporating dynamic web content aligned to the ABM strategy.
- Create high quality content for lead engagement, sales progression, account management and within SEO, LinkedIn, social media and PPC campaigns.
- Generate operational and executive-level management information.
- Implement a best-in-class CRM and marketing automation capability.
- Manage all marketing data, including GDPR compliance, acquisition, quality standards and duplications.
- Passionately and effectively represent Channel 3 in the market, such as on webinars, at trade shows and at industry-specific networking events.
Ideal Professional Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering demonstrable improved sales results through the marketing of digital transformation consultancy services. They will also have a passion for the potential of digital transformation in the health and care sector.
We are looking for account-based marketing experience and a working knowledge of the three principal types of ABM, along with an understanding of when to deploying them. Demonstrable use of tiers and relevant KPIs will also be of interest to us.
In addition, we are looking for the following experience:
- Brand building capabilities through an effective differentiation strategy.
- Experience of identifying market trends, building sector and competitor intelligence and using that to refine the sales proposition.
- Proven successful implementation of a recognised account-based marketing model, evidenced by results.
- Hands-on experience of designing and implementing website enhancements.
- Successful leadership and development of a high-performing cross-functional marketing capability, ideally in a B2B digital transformation environment.
- A high level of professional maturity, strong numeracy skills and commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships.
Ideal Key Skills
The ideal candidate will be resilient, adaptable, and capable of using their experience to help contribute to and shape the Channel 3 marketing agenda.
In addition, they will be skilled in:
- The use of CRM and marketing automation tools.
- WordPress development.
- List building, suppression management and data import/export skills.
- Analysing performance numerically.
- Preparing effective budgets based on planned forecast data.
- Creative problem solving.
- People management and development.
- Verbal and written communication to a high standard.
- Project management.
- Effective use of commercial acumen.
- Multi-tasking, working under pressure and prioritizing their own workload independently.
- MS Office suite.
About Channel 3
We help health and care organisations use technology to transform patient care and improve ways of working. With over 10 years’ experience working exclusively in digital health and care, we’re proud to bring our clients the expertise and passion it takes to succeed.
Channel 3 was founded in 2009 with a simple vision: to empower forward-thinking health and care organisations to harness the power of technology, improve care and help transform the NHS. Our aim was to help patients, clinicians and everyone working across health and care feel the benefits of digital – and that remains our focus to this day.
Our approach was disruptive. We were ahead of the curve in recognising the benefits the NHS could realise through technology. Working alongside our clients, through the years we have helped give clinicians and patients better access to lifesaving information and use technology to enable transformational improvements to patient pathways and outcomes. We believe success comes from working side by side with our clients in blended teams, and that’s how we’ve approached every project since day one.
As technology has evolved at pace over the last decade, so have our services. But one thing has stayed the same: our passion for rolling up our sleeves and helping our clients make digital health and care happen. We relish the challenge.
Working with us
Channel 3 is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who demonstrate their commitment, loyalty and enthusiasm in everything they do. We care deeply about making a difference and building a team who are passionate about driving change in the health and care sector.
Channel 3 offers individuals the freedom to play an active role in their own personal development and the opportunity to help shape our wider business and how we deliver the work we do. Our company values are centred on emboldening our team, always wanting them to feel empowered and engaged at work.
We aren’t shy about recognising and rewarding outstanding performance and encouraging creative
approaches to our work. Innovation is at the heart of digital health and care, and it’s at the heart of Channel 3.
Channel 3 offers competitive remuneration packages complimented by a wide-ranging set of employee benefits, including:
- Companywide bonus and commission schemes
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
Role type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (flexible working hours available)
Location: Home and London office-based working with some travel to client sites as and when required. At present, all employees are working from home in line with government guidelines.
For more information or to arrange a chat with our Recruitment Team please contact Anne Obi on 020 3866 4838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Channel 3 may share your application with third parties who perform recruitment services on our behalf and have a need to access the information in connection with those services.